2017 ARTIST ALLEY TABLES ARE SOLD OUT!
Thank you to everyone who has applied to be a part of the 2017 Rose City Comic Con Artist Alley! We added space and still managed to sell out in record time.
We're working to add some additional (limited) space, so if you'd like to be added to the 2017 wait list please fill out the application and submit it without payment. If you are selected due to an opening, you will be contacted for payment information.
To qualify for the Artist Alley:
- Your table materials must consist primarily of paper goods. Your table may not be used for the sale of CDs, DVDs, clothing, bags, sculptures, jewelry, plushies, etc. The Artist Alley is exclusively for use by creators who have artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table such as prints, sketch books, original art, commissions, etc.
- All artwork on display must be the work of the individual at the table. Do not display artwork of artists not present at the show.
- All artwork on display must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
- Banners and displays behind tables must be freestanding. They can be no more than 8 ft above the floor, 5.5 ft wide, and 2 inches deep. No rolling racks, shelving, or other display items will be allowed behind or next to artist tables.
- Table displays must be no more than 4 ft from the table top with displays facing in. No displays may obstruct the views of other artists.
Applications must be filled out in their entirety in order to be accepted and reviewed. Make sure your application includes:
- An accurate description of your product or services.
- Complete contact info including an email address for your main point of contact.
- The URL for your website or online store for us to link to on the RCCC website.
- Approval of all parties included on the application prior to exhibiting at the show if space is shared.
- Your signature, acknowledging the Terms & Conditions of your participation at Rose City Comic Con.
Failure to complete the application can result in a delay.