Thank you for your interest in becoming a 2017 Rose City Comic Con Exhibitor! Please keep the following information in mind if you apply.
No real weapons of any kind may be sold.
This includes but is not limited to steel replica swords, knives, throwing stars, or blades of any kind. Items such as pepper spray, tasers, or any projectile weapons such as crossbows, arrows, or blow guns are not allowed.
Applications must be filled out in their entirety in order to be accepted and reviewed. Make sure your application includes:
- An accurate description of your product or services.
- Complete contact info including an email address for your main point of contact.
- The URL for your website or online store for us to link to on the RCCC website.
- Approval of all parties included on the application prior to exhibiting at the show if space is shared.
- Your signature, acknowledging the Terms & Conditions of your participation at Rose City Comic Con.
Failure to complete the application in full can result in a delay.
You may email your application and payment to us
, or send them to the following address:
PO Box 105
West Linn, OR 97068