To qualify for the Artist Alley:
- Your table materials must consist primarily of paper or 2D goods. The Artist Alley is exclusively for use by creators who have artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table such as prints, sketch books, original art, commissions, zines, comics, etc.
- All artwork on display must be the work of the individual at the table or as part of the collaborative team. Do not display artwork of artists not present at the show unless you are a writer displaying a book or art that you collaborated on.
- All artwork on display must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
- Banners and displays behind tables must be free standing and no more that 8 feet in total height and no more that 3 inches thick and no wider than 5 feet. You may not create enclosed walls behind your table(s) and you may not raise the height of your table.
- Table displays must be no more than 4 ft from the table top with displays facing in. No displays may obstruct the views of other artists.