2018 ARTIST ALLEY - Waitlist Only
Artist Alley is currently sold out for 2018. Thank you to all who have applied for the event!
We are currently accepting applications for the waitlist. Please fill out the application and submit it without payment. If you are added from the wait list you will be sent an invoice to pay online via our secure payment portal.
To qualify for the Artist Alley:
- Your table materials must consist primarily of paper or 2D goods. The Artist Alley is exclusively for use by creators who have artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table such as prints, sketch books, original art, commissions, zines, comics, etc.
- All artwork on display must be the work of the individual at the table or as part of the collaborative team. Do not display artwork of artists not present at the show unless you are a writer displaying a book or art that you collaborated on.
- All artwork on display must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
- Banners and displays behind tables must be free standing and no more that 8 feet in total height and no more that 3 inches thick and no wider than 5 feet. You may not create enclosed walls behind your table(s) and you may not raise the height of your table.
- Table displays must be no more than 4 ft from the table top with displays facing in. No displays may obstruct the views of other artists.
Applications must be filled out in their entirety in order to be accepted and reviewed. Make sure your application includes:
- An accurate description of your product or services.
- Complete contact info including an email address for your main point of contact.
- The URL for your website or online store for us to link to on the RCCC website.
- If you intend to split a table, we will require an application from both applicants for review and approval. Both parties should note on the application who you intend to split the space with and submit the applications.
- Your signature, acknowledging the Terms & Conditions of your participation at Rose City Comic Con.