Rose City Comic Con strives to create an inclusive and friendly environment for all of its attendees. We are happy to provide a variety of services to help you enjoy your experience!
MAIN STAGE PANEL ROOM (Panel Room 1)
- A block of seats reserved for fans with Fast Passes will be located near the front of the stage. All those seated in this area must have a Fast Pass. Children 10 and under are allowed in this area, 2 children per Adult with Fast Pass.
- Blocks of seats reserved for fans with accessibility bracelets will be located throughout the main stage panel room. You and your companion MUST wear your accessibility bracelets to sit in these seats.
- New for 2019 – Our main stage is cleared in between events, and you must leave the room in between events – even if you wish to attend the next event session.
- Before the first panel of the day and after each panel session, the main stage seating will be cleared between. Three separate lines will be formed outside:
- (1) Fast Pass
- (2) Premium Pass holders and fans with accessibility bracelets (including their companion)
- (3) General attendees, panelists, exhibitors, and artists
- The lines will move inside in this same order – with fans holding Fast Passes seated first, followed by Premium and ADA, and then all others.
- Panels will have a minimum of 20 minutes buffer time built in between sessions to allow for queuing and breaks.
- Accessibility seats are, as are all seats, limited in number and an accessibility bracelet does not guarantee admission into any main stage sessions.
If you have questions or need clarification, please send an email to: email@example.com.