Do not bring real swords, guns, or any type of authentic weapon to the show–only props are allowed! Simulated or costume weapons are allowed as part of your costume as long as they are in compliance with the following rules:
- No projectile weapons (including but not limited to airsoft or paintball weapons) will be allowed!
- Weapons with a metal blade, regardless if it is dull or sharp, are prohibited!
- Metal weapons, bats or shields (with or without sharp edges) are not permitted. Prop weapons should be made of lightweight materials such as foam, cardboard, or plastic.
- No heavy wood props including shields and bats.
- All prop firearms must have an orange cap on the barrel.
- Weapons which are capable of firing (Nerf guns, bows, etc) must be rendered inoperable. Projectiles are forbidden.
- Do not brandish weapons or props in a threatening manner. Be aware of how security personnel may interpret your actions.
- Keep weapons in convention areas. If you leave the convention premises, please put away any weaponry–even if it clearly looks fake.