To qualify for 2019:
- No real weapons of any kind may be sold. This includes but is not limited to steel replica swords, knives, throwing stars, or blades of any kind. Items such as pepper spray, tasers, or any projectile weapons such as crossbows, arrows, or blow guns are not allowed.
- All materials on display must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
- Banners and displays should not protrude from your space or exceed a height of 15 feet without prior management approvals.
- Bootlegs all materials in your booth should be licensed. Bootleg material is never allowed and could result in a permanent ban from future events.
- Food and Beverage Sales are not approved for RCCC
Applications must be filled out in their entirety in order to be accepted and reviewed. Make sure your application includes:
- An accurate description of your product or services.
- Complete contact info including an email address for your main point of contact.
- The URL for your website or online store for us to link to on the RCCC website.
- If you intend to split your space we will require an application from both applicants for review and approval. Both parties should note on the application who you intend to split the booth with and submit the applications and payment together.
- Your signature, acknowledging the Terms & Conditions of your participation at Rose City Comic Con.
Failure to complete the application can result in a delay.